Underwire Bra and Underwear Kits - Lotus & Snake
Our Lotus & Snake kit gives a little mysteries vibe, which includes beautiful Lady McElroy Scuba, plum wine lace, and Black cherry & Black Findings.
This kit is also perfect for beginners who wish to try all the possible bra-making materials. It includes a whole range of elastics that you would encounter in bra making, e.g. Fold Over Elastic, Picot Elastic, and Clear Elastic, etc.
Materials Included are enough for an underwire bra and a brief (depends on your pattern):
- Fat quarter Lady McElroy Lotus Charm Scuba 72 x 50cm
- Plum wine Stretch Lace ~ 23cm width ~ 1m
- Powernet ~ black ~ 38 x 50cm
- Sheer Bra Cup Lining ~ black ~ 36 x 50cm
- Fold Over Elastic 16mm ~ black ~ 4m
- Clear Elastic ~ 1m
- A decorative bow for the front
- Sliders and Rings for adjustable straps (12mm)
- Hook and Eye Closure for the back (2X3)
- Neckline Trim
- Top Band Elastic (10mm)
- Bottom Band Elastic (12mm)
- Underwire Channeling
- Strap Elastic (12mm)
- Strip of stabilizer for the neckline ~ black ~ 10mm
- Rayon jersey for gusset liner ~ 15cm x 25cm
Kits do not include underwires, patterns, and finished sewn products. If you need underwire, please click here.
Please check carefully to ensure this kit corresponds to your pattern requirements.
How to take your measurements
- Over Bust:measured above the breasts.
- Full Bust: the fullest part of the breasts, usually across the nipples.
- Breast Spacing: the distance between the breasts.
- Under Bust: measured under the breasts.
Determine your bra and underwire size
① Band Size: For example, if your under bust measurement is 29” (or 73.5cm), then your band size is 32 (or 75). If your measurement falls between two ranges, please choose the larger band size.
② Cup Size= Full bust measurement - Band Size. eg. if your full bust is 35'' (89cm), then 35" (or 89cm) -32" (or 75cm) = 3'' (or 14cm), therefore, this is a C cup. If you measurement falls between two ranges, please choose the smaller cup size.
③ Underwire Size is the intersection number of the Cup size and Band Size. eg. if you are 32C, the underwire size is 36.