Gemini Bra Pattern
The Gemini is a twin pattern of bra and bralette. They are almost identical, but unique in it's own way. You don't need to weigh your options on buying either a wired or non-wired bra because you can have both options from this pattern.
Key features of this pattern:
- adjustable wrap over cup
- full coverage cup design
- wired frame for better support and separation
- non-wired bralette for optimal comfort
- stylish for everyday wear
- nursing friendly with open cup
- mini drafting course to transform the single dart cross over cup pattern to the Pollux cup with two darts (last five photos).
- An instantly downloadable PDF pattern.
- US Letter or A4 size paper printing.
- All pattern pieces are separate and in individual size file, and clearly show the seam allowance.
- The pattern is designed for non-stretch cup material for more support.
- This pattern was graded by professionals.
Available in 30A to 42F band sizes. Please check the sizing chart!
A full sew-a-long is on our YouTube channel here.
How to take your measurements
- Over Bust:measured above the breasts.
- Full Bust: the fullest part of the breasts, usually across the nipples.
- Breast Spacing: the distance between the breasts.
- Under Bust: measured under the breasts.
Determine your bra and underwire size
① Band Size: For example, if your under bust measurement is 29” (or 73.5cm), then your band size is 32 (or 75). If your measurement falls between two ranges, please choose the larger band size.
② Cup Size= Full bust measurement - Band Size. eg. if your full bust is 35'' (89cm), then 35" (or 89cm) -32" (or 75cm) = 3'' (or 14cm), therefore, this is a C cup. If you measurement falls between two ranges, please choose the smaller cup size.
③ Underwire Size is the intersection number of the Cup size and Band Size. eg. if you are 32C, the underwire size is 36.