Aries Bra Pattern
The Aries is a sophisticated bra pattern. There are multiple wire options which give you an unique opportunity to adventure and explore in making different styles of bras.
Key features of this pattern:
- multiple wire options, include mono-wire, nonwire and regular wire versions
- full coverage cup design
mono-wire version (Variation 1) uses a continuous single underwire which provide excellent support
non-wired version (Variation 2) not only provide support and lift, but is very comfortable
regular wire version (Variation 3) with the center cup overlay is stylish for everyday wear
G hook attachments allow you to cross shoulder straps at the back when needed
- US Letter or A4 size paper printing.
- All pattern pieces are separate and in individual size file, and clearly show the seam allowance.
- This pattern was graded by professionals.
Available in 30A to 42F band sizes. Please check the sizing chart!
Sewing instructions come with individual step video clips embedded in all booklets.
How to take your measurements
- Over Bust:measured above the breasts.
- Full Bust: the fullest part of the breasts, usually across the nipples.
- Breast Spacing: the distance between the breasts.
- Under Bust: measured under the breasts.
Determine your bra and underwire size
① Band Size: For example, if your under bust measurement is 29” (or 73.5cm), then your band size is 32 (or 75). If your measurement falls between two ranges, please choose the larger band size.
② Cup Size= Full bust measurement - Band Size. eg. if your full bust is 35'' (89cm), then 35" (or 89cm) -32" (or 75cm) = 3'' (or 14cm), therefore, this is a C cup. If you measurement falls between two ranges, please choose the smaller cup size.
③ Underwire Size is the intersection number of the Cup size and Band Size. eg. if you are 32C, the underwire size is 36.