Bra Finding Kits (11 colors)
Our Bra Findings Kit offers an easy solution to purchasing all of the findings you need to make 1 bra. The Kit is perfect for the first-time bra-maker or for bra-making teachers. This kit includes the findings only, fabrics must be purchased separately.
Materials Included (from top to bottom):
- A decorative bow for the front
- Sliders and Rings for adjustable straps (12mm or 19mm)
- Hook and Eye Closure for the back (2X3 or 3x3)
- Neckline Trim (can be substituted with 6mm clear elastic if required)
- Top Band Elastic (10mm or 12mm)
- Bottom Band Elastic (12mm or 19mm)
- Underwire Channeling
- Strap Elastic (12mm or 19mm)
We offer two size bra finding kits, they are difference in the width of some material that noted in the brackets().
The Pattern and Underwires are not included in the Bra Findings Kit.
Note: Some small finding kit strap elastics and sliders&rings are 15mm.
How to take your measurements
- Over Bust:measured above the breasts.
- Full Bust: the fullest part of the breasts, usually across the nipples.
- Breast Spacing: the distance between the breasts.
- Under Bust: measured under the breasts.
Determine your bra and underwire size
① Band Size: For example, if your under bust measurement is 29” (or 73.5cm), then your band size is 32 (or 75). If your measurement falls between two ranges, please choose the larger band size.
② Cup Size= Full bust measurement - Band Size. eg. if your full bust is 35'' (89cm), then 35" (or 89cm) -32" (or 75cm) = 3'' (or 14cm), therefore, this is a C cup. If you measurement falls between two ranges, please choose the smaller cup size.
③ Underwire Size is the intersection number of the Cup size and Band Size. eg. if you are 32C, the underwire size is 36.