Made To Order - Hand Dye Findings
Next Pre-Order Open Soon.
Colour: Coming Soon.
Materials Included (from left to right):
- Hook and Eye Closure for the back (2X3)
- Strap Elastic (15mm & 12mm) ~1m each
- Bottom Band Elastic (12mm) ~ 1m
- Top Band Elastic (10mm) ~1m
- Underwire Channeling (10mm) ~1m
- Sliders and Rings for adjustable straps (15mm)
- Clear elastic (not dyed)
Hand dyed findings, there will be some variation between batches.
Or you could dye your own with our Snow White Italian Finding Kits, which are always available for purchase here.
How to take your measurements
- Over Bust:measured above the breasts.
- Full Bust: the fullest part of the breasts, usually across the nipples.
- Breast Spacing: the distance between the breasts.
- Under Bust: measured under the breasts.
Determine your bra and underwire size
① Band Size: For example, if your under bust measurement is 29” (or 73.5cm), then your band size is 32 (or 75). If your measurement falls between two ranges, please choose the larger band size.
② Cup Size= Full bust measurement - Band Size. eg. if your full bust is 35'' (89cm), then 35" (or 89cm) -32" (or 75cm) = 3'' (or 14cm), therefore, this is a C cup. If you measurement falls between two ranges, please choose the smaller cup size.
③ Underwire Size is the intersection number of the Cup size and Band Size. eg. if you are 32C, the underwire size is 36.