Knicker Kits - Rose Garden
This kit includes all the fabrics and picot elastic to make your own luxury knicker. The woven fabric made it less intimidating for your first lingerie sewing project if stretch fabrics are not your jam.
Materials included are:
- Rose Cotton Lawn Fabric ~ 50cm x 136cm
- knicker elastic ~ Pink Grey ~ 3m
- Rayon jersey for gusset liner ~ 15cm x 25cm
Pattern suggestions: Penny knicker by Sew Projects and Pretty as a picnic cotton minis by Love sewing Magazine
Kits do not include patterns and finished sewn products.
Please check carefully to ensure this kit corresponds to your pattern requirements.
How to take your measurements
- Over Bust:measured above the breasts.
- Full Bust: the fullest part of the breasts, usually across the nipples.
- Breast Spacing: the distance between the breasts.
- Under Bust: measured under the breasts.
Determine your bra and underwire size
① Band Size: For example, if your under bust measurement is 29” (or 73.5cm), then your band size is 32 (or 75). If your measurement falls between two ranges, please choose the larger band size.
② Cup Size= Full bust measurement - Band Size. eg. if your full bust is 35'' (89cm), then 35" (or 89cm) -32" (or 75cm) = 3'' (or 14cm), therefore, this is a C cup. If you measurement falls between two ranges, please choose the smaller cup size.
③ Underwire Size is the intersection number of the Cup size and Band Size. eg. if you are 32C, the underwire size is 36.