Underwire Bra and Underwear Kits - Red Poppy
It is never too early to prepare for Valentine's Day. Our Red Poppy Kit is a perfect choice to create a beautiful set of lingerie. It includes beautiful Lady McElroy Scuba, Red & Gold Lace, and Red & Black Findings which are classic colors for Valentine's.
This kit is also perfect for beginners who wish to try all the possible bra-making materials. It includes a whole range of elastics that you would encounter in bra making, e.g. Fold Over Elastic, Picot Elastic, and Clear Elastic, etc.
Materials Included are enough for an underwire bra and a brief (depends on your pattern):
- Fat quarter Lady McElroy Hathersage Poppy Scuba 72 x 50cm
- Red & Gold Poppy Stretch Lace ~ 17cm width ~ 1m
- Powernet ~ black ~ 38 x 50cm
- Sheer Bra Cup Lining ~ black ~ 36 x 50cm
- Fold Over Elastic 16mm ~ black ~ 4m
- Clear Elastic ~ 1m
- A decorative bow for the front
- Sliders and Rings for adjustable straps (12mm or 19mm)
- Hook and Eye Closure for the back (2X3 or 3x3)
- Neckline Trim
- Top Band Elastic (10mm or 12mm)
- Bottom Band Elastic (12mm or 19mm)
- Underwire Channeling
- Strap Elastic (12mm or 19mm)
- Strip of stabilizer for the neckline ~ black ~ 10mm
- Rayon jersey for gusset liner ~ 15cm x 25cm
We offer two size bra finding kits, they are difference in the width of some material that noted in the brackets().
Kits do not include underwires, patterns, and finished sewn products. If you need underwire, please click here.
Please check carefully to ensure this kit corresponds to your pattern requirements.
How to take your measurements
- Over Bust:measured above the breasts.
- Full Bust: the fullest part of the breasts, usually across the nipples.
- Breast Spacing: the distance between the breasts.
- Under Bust: measured under the breasts.
Determine your bra and underwire size
① Band Size: For example, if your under bust measurement is 29” (or 73.5cm), then your band size is 32 (or 75). If your measurement falls between two ranges, please choose the larger band size.
② Cup Size= Full bust measurement - Band Size. eg. if your full bust is 35'' (89cm), then 35" (or 89cm) -32" (or 75cm) = 3'' (or 14cm), therefore, this is a C cup. If you measurement falls between two ranges, please choose the smaller cup size.
③ Underwire Size is the intersection number of the Cup size and Band Size. eg. if you are 32C, the underwire size is 36.