Underwire Bra Kit - Aries
Our Aries kit includes stretch lace, stretch satin, and black findings, which are perfect for making luxurious silky finishing lingerie.
Materials Included are :
- Fat quarter Dustry Rose Stretch Satin Mirror Satin Spandex 36 x 50cm
- Rose gold and black stretch lace ~ 23cm width ~ 1m
- Powernet ~ peach ~ 38 x 50cm
- Shearing Cup Lining ~ Black ~ 37 x 50cm
- Clear Elastic ~ 1m
- A decorative bow for the front
- Sliders and Rings for adjustable straps (12mm)
- Hook and Eye Closure for the back (2X3)
- Neckline or Panties Trim
- Top Band Elastic (10mm)
- Bottom Band Elastic (12mm)
- Underwire Channeling
- Strap Elastic (12mm)
- A strip of stabilizer for the neckline ~ white~ 10mm
Kits do not include underwires, patterns, and finished sewn products. If you need an underwire, please click here.
Please check carefully to ensure this kit corresponds to your pattern requirements.
How to take your measurements
- Over Bust:measured above the breasts.
- Full Bust: the fullest part of the breasts, usually across the nipples.
- Breast Spacing: the distance between the breasts.
- Under Bust: measured under the breasts.
Determine your bra and underwire size
① Band Size: For example, if your under bust measurement is 29” (or 73.5cm), then your band size is 32 (or 75). If your measurement falls between two ranges, please choose the larger band size.
② Cup Size= Full bust measurement - Band Size. eg. if your full bust is 35'' (89cm), then 35" (or 89cm) -32" (or 75cm) = 3'' (or 14cm), therefore, this is a C cup. If you measurement falls between two ranges, please choose the smaller cup size.
③ Underwire Size is the intersection number of the Cup size and Band Size. eg. if you are 32C, the underwire size is 36.